All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF - Spacious private furnished bedroom off H St. Corridor (Oct-Feb/Mar21)

edited September 2020 in Housing
I'm subletting my room in a rowhouse in Kingman Park (East of Capitol Hill, South of H st. corridor) for $900/month from Oct 1 to February/March 2021 (end date is flexible).

In a more residential, quiet neighborhood of DC, there's lots of families, but situated only a 10 min walk from the Stadium Armory Metro, Aldi/Safeway, and H st. Corridor. Housemates are super friendly and very laid back and easy to live with. There are 2 males, late 20s working professionals, 1 female grad student at GW. We're progressive and enjoy conversations about justice/race, but also silly things like how best to bake a pie. They're a joy to live with and i'll miss them a lot! Preference is a female to take over this room, but open to anyone.

$900/month rent and ~$50-$60/month for utilities for the largest private bedroom in the house. There's washer/dryer in the house. Bedroom comes with a bed, desk, TV, closets. Great for a work from home set-up! I am looking for a short-term subletter that can begin living here October 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020. There is a shared bathroom with the two guys, but they're super clean and we have a cleaner who comes once a month to clean the house. Spacious kitchen, dining room, and living room and a deck porch and a PARKING SPOT in the back!! If you have a car, this will be a huge money saver.

No pets or smoking allowed.

Please email chloechange@gmail.com for serious inquiries.