All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Bedroom in Mt. Pleasant Apartment available now; $1240/mo

Large bedroom in a 2-bedroom, 1-bath apartment available.  Flexible move-in date.  Available October 1, 2020, or sooner.  The Park Regent is a beautiful, historic building apartment built in 1909.  The apartment is in the center of the building, with a bay window in the large living room overlooking the courtyard and Mt. Pleasant St.  The bedroom is the larger of the two bedrooms, with a closet and separate access to hallway. 

I am looking for a male or female to take my place as soon as possible.  Upon response, a tour of the apartment can be arranged as well as introduction to your future (female) roommate.  Rent is month-to-month, laundry is paid and in the basement, AC is window unit.  I am also looking to leave my bed and standup closet, if interested, a reasonable price can be negotiated.  Rent is $1240/mo.  One time security deposit due upon arrival. 

Contact me at 724 312 9280 or srlayton19@gmail.com if you’re interested.