All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

$900/month room: Looking for CF roommate in 4 bd house in Bloomingdale/Shaw

Looking for a CF to move into a four bedroom rowhouse in Bloomingdale/Shaw. The room is $900/month + utilities, and has great closet space and a large window. The house, which is quite spacious, is in an awesome location/neighborhood: the Shaw/Bloomingdale area, great storage in the basement, beautiful kitchen and back patio. 

I share the space with three other young, Christian women: a lawyer, a historic artifacts conservator, and a consultant. 

Please let me know if you would like to talk more! I am happy to send you more details and photos.

Thanks,

Janey 

678-357-0445

Comments

• Looking for a mid/late 20s CF to move into a four bedroom row house in Bloomingdale/Shaw. The room is $900/month + utilities, and has great closet space and a large window. The house, which is quite spacious, is in an awesome location/neighborhood: the Shaw/Bloomingdale area, great storage in the basement, beautiful kitchen and back patio. 

I share the space with three other young, Christian women: a lawyer, a historic artifacts conservator, and a consultant. 

Please let me know if you would like to talk more! I am happy to send you more details and photos.

Thanks,

Janey 

678-357-0445