All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room in Tysons Corner Apartment w/ Private Bathroom available now ($900 + Utilities)

Private bedroom and bathroom available in a shared 2-bed 2-bath apartment, walking distance to the Greensboro Metro (Silver Line) and other shopping areas around Tysons Corner

I’m seeking a Christian male roommate who is responsible, clean, and respectful to share a 2-bed, 2-bath apartment in Tysons Corner available now. The master bedroom (12 ft by 15 ft) is $1100/month and includes a spacious walk-in closet. The smaller bedroom (9 ft by 12 ft) is $900/month. Both rooms are unfurnished and have their own private bathroom. Utilities run between $100-$150 per person and the current lease ends July 2021. 

The apartment itself is sizable (1100 square feet), featuring an in-unit washer and dryer, two dining areas, balcony, large living room, and full kitchen. The location is ideal: walking distance to Greensboro metro, shopping areas, and restaurants. The apartment complex includes amenities such as a secure package delivery hub, pool, ample resident/visitor parking, tennis court, picnic area, grill, and courtyard. 

A little about me: I’m a 22-year-old Christian male who is calm, laid back, and respectful. Professionally, I work as a Software Engineer nearby in Tysons, and I’ve been working from home for a while due to COVID. Outside of work, my hobbies include music, coding, streaming, board games, and science-fiction/fantasy books. 

If you’re interested, feel free to reach out to me at logan.d.voorhees@gmail.com.