All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

SEEKING CF HOUSEMATE -- $875 room in H Street / Captiol Hill Rowhouse

Hi all,

We have a private room available for rent for $875 plus utilities (~100/mos/person). House is shared with 2 professional gals, and is a great 3BD/1.5BA on Capitol Hill 2 blocks off H Street Corridor with restaurants and coffee shops galore. The room available is mine, and is pictured without furniture in the photos below. It has high ceilings, plenty of sunlight, and a good-sized closet. I've loved living in the house, but due to COVID and a fully online semester, I will be relocating temporarily out of the DC area. The first floor was renovated in 2016 with exposed brick wall in living room, which opens into a large dining room, and large kitchen with 2 pantries. Kitchen has new hard wood floor and there’s hardwood floor throughout the first floor and 2nd floor.

It’s a 15 mins walk to NoMa Red line. Or hop on DC Streetcar on H that is a straight ride to Union Station. Also 10 mins walk to Trader Joe’s, Union Market, and Whole Foods. 15 mins walk to Giant. As much as we like pets, there is a no pet policy.

If interested, reach out w a bit about yourself, when, and how long you’re looking to lease! We prefer someone by October 1 for a year. However, the room will be available as early as September 15 and there is possible flexibility with lease length.

For more details and to schedule a tour, please reach out to my roommates, Patricia at patriciaweng@hotmail.com and Chelsea at Chelsea.Hopkins@k12.dc.gov.