All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Christian Military Couple Looking for Basement Apartment in Arlington VA

Hi!

My fiancé and I are looking for a basement apartment in Arlington VA. Our apartment lease is almost up and my fiancé just recently got deployed for 10 months. We both would like for me to move into a cheaper place so we can save money while he’s deployed for him to join me in once he’s back! We are currently paying $1700 for a 700sqft 1 bedroom and would like to move into a One bedroom basement apartment with a kitchen for $1200 or less including utilities! We have no pets or kids and are very respectful! Please let us know if you have anything available!!

thank you :) 

Comments

• Hi, are you wedded to Arlington? I have a brand new renovated basement in SE DC (Anacostia).

Brand new (never lived in) basement room, functions as a studio apartment.  Southeast DC, Anacostia (Historic District).

$1,000 including utilities. 

Everything is new - kitchenette and new appliances, full bathroom, washer & dryer.  Have ordered bed frame, pantry, and closet organization.

.2 miles/5-7 minute walk to Anacostia metro (green line)
    New Starbucks is one block away

1 mile/5 min drive to 2 Harris Teeters
    1.5 miles to Trader Joes
    1.5 miles to Whole Foods 

Bus routes 90, B2, P6, W2, W6, W8 all on the same block. 

This discussion has been closed.