All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Spacious master bedroom available for CF in Rosslyn (8/30/20-8/29/21)

Looking for a responsible and independent CF roommate to sign a 1-year lease for the master bedroom (furnished) in a 2b/1b unit in Rosslyn. The whole unit is 1200 sq.ft. which is pretty spacious, on the 10F with great view and lots of natural light. Bathroom, kitchen and living room will be shared.

*Lease: 1-year lease starting from 8/30/20,  earlier move-in date is possible. Base rent will be $1,200/mo for master bedroom the first 6 months and $1,215 for the rest 6 months. Utilities, renters insurance and internet will be split (amenity fee will be waived by the management office due to COVID-19). I currently stay in the small bedroom, but it interested it's negotiable, base rent will be $1,000.

*Location: Rosslyn, 5-7 min walk to Rosslyn metro station and Georgetown University shuttle stop. Great location for GU & GW students or professionals working in DC.

*Amenity: Gym, pool and rooftop. There’s a set of washer and dryer on each floor.

*About the roommate: I'm a CF in my late-20s, currently working at Georgetown University. I’ve been living in this building for 4 years and I love the value of it, great price for a spacious living area. I enjoy cooking a lot and I like to keep my living areas clean, organized and pretty. I respect roommate’s living quality and so hope to find a roommate likewise!