All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CM roommate for a 2BR/2BA apartment in Tysons Corner ($900 + Utilities)

Photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/REe8WK46wzdXrLmZA

I’m looking for a Christian male roommate to share a 2-bed, 2-bath apartment in Tysons Corner starting ASAP. There is a master bedroom and a smaller bedroom available, each with its own private bathroom. The master bedroom is 12 ft by 15 ft, for $1100/month. It includes a spacious walk-in closet, and plenty of space for bedroom furniture and a desk area if desired. The smaller bedroom is 9 ft by 12 ft, for $900/month. It includes a spacious closet with a sliding door, and comfortably fits a queen bed, dresser, and nightstand. Both rooms are unfurnished and utilities run between $100-$150 per person. The current lease ends in July 2021. Also, before being added to the lease, you will need to pay a $50 application fee and pass a credit and background check through the apartment complex.

The apartment itself is spacious (1100 square feet), featuring an open floor plan, in-unit washer and dryer, two dining areas, balcony, large living room, and full kitchen. The kitchen includes plenty of cabinet and counter space, with readily available appliances such as: dishwasher, microwave, toaster, refrigerator, and stove. The apartment complex includes amenities such as a secure package delivery hub, pool, ample resident/visitor parking, tennis court, picnic area, grill, and courtyard. The location is ideal: walking distance to Greensboro metro, shopping areas, and restaurants. Whole Foods, Safeway, Giant, Harris Teeter, and Walmart are all nearby as well.

A little about me: I’m a 22-year-old Christian male who is calm, laid back, and respectful. I keep to myself most of the time, but I like playing board games with friends occasionally and exploring different restaurants. Professionally, I work as a Software Engineer nearby in Tysons, and I’ve been working from home for a while due to COVID. Outside of work, my hobbies include reading the Word, devotionals, music, coding, streaming, and reading science-fiction/fantasy books. 

I’m seeking a young professional Christian male roommate who is clean, respectful of property, generally quiet, responsible, and pays rent on time. I am open to pet owners; however, you would need to pay the pet fee and monthly pet rent. In general, I am pretty laid back when it comes to most things, as long as there is good communication and transparency. However, some important things to mention: absolutely no drugs or other illegal activity, drunkenness, or overnight female guests (exception being family). 

If you’re interested, feel free to reach out to me at logan.d.voorhees@gmail.com with your name, contact information, a short bio about yourself and what you’re looking for in a living situation and a roommate, and availability to visit the apartment.