All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Available Bedroom in NoMa, DC! $1175 a month!!!

edited July 2020 in Housing
Hello ! 
My name is Sarah and I am a 25-year-old grad student at GW. I am getting my master's in Art Therapy, and I have a passion for Jesus, eating new foods, making art, traveling, and going to concerts! I also lovee plants and interior decorating lol.

I am currently in search of a female roommate that is able to move in ASAP. Preferably in their twenties and either working or in school! I have an open, beautiful bedroom (pictured right below) with a spacious, deep closet. There is a washer/dryer in the unit as well. There are 1.5 baths in this apartment and a spacious kitchen. This apartment is a five-minute walk away from Union Market and H street, where there a bunch of cute restaurants, coffee shops and more! The apartment rent is $1175 PER person (2300 total), NOT including electricity and internet utilities. Utilities only average at about $60 per month at the most! This apartment is not pet friendly. 

Please feel free to contact me at 770-596-9808 or email me at spregmon@gmail.com for more information! 

-Sarah Pregmon