All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Master bedroom available immediately in Petworth ($1000/month+)

Hello! We’ve got a spacious master bedroom available immediately in our 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom Petworth house overlooking Sherman Circle, two built-in closets included!

We’re a short walk from the green and yellow metro and various bus lines. It’s also an easy commute to Columbia Heights and the downtown area. For parking, the street is unrestricted.

I teach at a local school, Emily works at an art museum, and we love life in this neighborhood! From farmers’ markets, a local pool, and Rock Creek Park nearby, Petworth has a lot to offer. My church is just a mile down the road, and our neighbors have also been a blessing.

The rent is $1000 plus utilities.

The downstairs area is spacious and was conducive to hosting dinners or an occasional party in the pre-Covid era. The basement houses a relatively new washer and dryer and provides plenty of additional storage space. Generally, this house has been a gift.

If interested, email saraedax@gmail.com and share any questions you have! I would love to be in touch and am also happy to share pictures!