All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

2 BDR, 1 BR 1200 Sqft Apt Southwest Waterfront $2316/mo

edited July 2020 in Housing
2 Bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1200 sqft apartment open in Southwest Waterfront starting beginning of August.
My roommate and I are both leaving around the end of July/beginning of August and would really love to get someone great in this amazing apartment! It's a huge corner unit with windows on every exterior wall. The photo is of the living room. There is one smaller bedroom that fits a queen size bed and a dresser easily and the large bedroom could fit a king size bed, dresser, and desk. I'm heartbroken to leave it because it's a truly great apartment for the price. 
The location is about a 3-5 minute walk from the Southwest Waterfront Metro, 10 minutes from Nats Stadium and 10 minutes from the Wharf. There is an option to add on parking, but I park on the street and have never had an issue finding a spot.
If you and a roomie are looking for a place, please get in touch! You can email me here rlholdridge@gmail.com.