All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Housing available immediately for CM in shared 1BR apartment on Capitol Hill - $838/month

A space in my shared 1 bedroom apartment is available starting July. The apartment is on Capitol Hill, a 15 minute walk from Union Station, Eastern Market, and the Capitol building. We're on the third floor with high ceilings, rooftop access, lots of light and abundant closet space. See below for pictures of the apartment.

Rent would be $838/month + utilities, and there's a security deposit of one month's rent plus a one-time administrative fee of $250, since we're changing the lease mid-term.

I work as a mechanical engineer up in Maryland, I really like cooking, playing spikeball, volleyball, frisbee, and exploring new coffee shops so I can pretend I know more about coffee than I do. I think the bedroom could accommodate three people, so I wouldn't be opposed to considering two more guys moving in. If you or anyone you know would be interested, please send me an email at rseery25@gmail.com!

The living room: 

Bookshelves I made myself! The ladder goes up to the loft area.

Dining room table and kitchen:

Kitchen and hallway leading to shared bedroom:

Shared bedroom:

View from the roof! (Library of Congress, Supreme Court, Capitol