All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Available room for 1 CF in early August

Hello! My roommate and I are looking for 1 female to fill our available 1 private bath + shared bathroom in Falls Church, VA. Rent is $722 without utilities and comes with kitchen appliances and other living room furniture. Our complex is close to Tysons Corner, supermarkets and restaurants (Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, Taco Bamba and more) and approximately ~20 minutes from DC. We have a pool, gym, grill and ample parking space. My roommate and I are in our early 20s hoping to finding the right roommate for our place. Thank you!

Here are more information and pictures: https://www.tysonsglenapts.com/

Comments

• Hi there!

I'd love to learn more about this, and each of you. My name is Katie,  I'm in my mid-twenties,  I'm a teacher in Northern Virginia and I attend McLean Pres. I love being outside, being active, playing and watching sports, and game nights. My lease is up in August,  so early August is a great fit. You can email me at 21katiesimpson@gmail.com. 

Blessings, 
    Katie