All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for a room to live in exchange for light house work or some hours of childcare

Dear landlord,

This is Isabel Camero. I’m 34 years old. I am looking for a room to live in exchange for light house work or some hours of childcare. The room could be in Maryland, DC or VA. I am organized, clean & like to keep things tidy. I was attending Passion City church DC when I was living in Maryland. I was working as a Realtor and also part-time health screener before I came to GA to be with my family when the COVID-19 craziness started. My KW office was in Adams Morgan but most of the time I worked from home and was on the phone often. As a health screener I had health events in DC, Maryland and VA. An important side note about me :) I worked as a nanny for almost 3 years when I was in my 20’s.

Could you please reach out and let me know if you are looking for some help in exchange for rent?

My goal right now is to go back to DC area and work as the assistant to a Real Estate investor since that's what I want to do long term myself: invest in Real Estate. I will also work as a Realtor. I will do this on my free hours whenever I am not taking care of the children or doing house work.

When do you have some time to talk?

Thank you for your time! I am available to speak at your earliest convenient time. My cell phone is 6787550991. What is your cell phone number? Looking forward to hearing from you! :)

Warm Regards,

Isabel Camero

678-755-0991

isabelcristina.camero@gmail.com