All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Spacious $910 Columbia Heights Room w/ Extra Room Available July 31

edited June 2020 in Housing
Hi everyone, I am leaving DC late July for graduate school. The house is in Columbia Heights right off of 14th St, near Thip Kao/Karibbean Kitchen. The room is spacious with a closet, two wide windows, and an AC unit/overhead fan. You also get an extra room included with the rent that can be used as an office space or in my case - a prayer/art room. The extra room has its own closet and a window as well. You also get extra space via another closet in the hallway. There are 3 women total in the house - you would share a bathroom with only one roommate, and the other housemate lives in a basement unit to herself. Other details are below:

Rent: $910 + utilities (water, electricity, gas ranging from $50 - $90) p/ month
Lease: 1 year lease (no application or lease change fees)
Ideal move-in date: around July 31/Aug 1
Transportation: Close to 16th St and 14th St for all major bus lines/10 min walk to CH metro
Top spots nearby: Rock Creek park trails are right by the house, we have a front yard for outdoor reading/having friends over, and close to major bars/restaurants/grocery stores 

For more info and virtual tour, please email me at ksleeusa@gmail.com