All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Capitol Hill Bedroom w/ shared bathroom - CF, Flexible July Move-in $770 +utilities

Hey all!
I am moving out of my large private bedroom on Capitol Hill!
It is in a rowhouse, which is shared with 2 late 20's roommates. Both are very kind and compassionate, but we mostly had our own schedules. The bathroom is shared by all 3 roommates, but we've never had an issue with that. The bedroom has a window and a closet, and comfortably fits my full-size bed with plenty of space. 

The rowhouse is within walking distance of the Eastern Market Metro (about 7 minutes) and is just a few blocks from Trader Joes and Eastern Market. The rowhouse is split into 2 apartments, and your room would be on the middle floor along with the other bedrooms, and a kitchen, living room, and washer and dryer downstairs. There is also a fenced-in back patio. 

The lease is a month-to-month lease but the landlord and roommates definitely prefer someone who is going to stay more than a few months. The move-in date is very flexible for all of July or the beginning of August. 

Email me at dgergilevich(at)gmail.com or text (9O7)4one4-eight5nine9

Comments

• Hi! I am very interested in this if it’s still available. I’m a 30 year old Christian and I already live on Capitol Hill. Could you send photos of the room and house? My email is kandace.mcelroy@gmail.com. Thank you!