All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Private Bedroom & Private Bathroom Available for CF in Dupont Circle

edited June 2020 in Housing
Looking for a Christian female roommate to a rent a private bedroom and private bathroom starting in July or August! The place is a large 2 bedroom 2.5 bath (1,400 square ft.) rowhouse in Dupont Circle just one block away from the red line metro station, tons of restaurants/bars, and shops. The available room and private bath can be seen in pics in the link below and is large enough to fit a queen-sized bed, dresser, and desk.

The entire first floor is quite large and is common space (living room, dining area, large kitchen). The common areas are partially furnished, so I’m happy to use a future roommate’s furniture or purchase the missing pieces! The house also has a back patio that we share with our housemate on the ground floor unit (also a female young professional)! The street is a one-way residential street, which makes it very easy to find parking. Rent for the available room is $1,600 per month with the option to sign a month-to-month lease or a one-year lease.

I also have a cat (named Harold) living in the apartment who is very friendly and actually more dog-like. The homeowner will allow cats, but unfortunately has not allowed dogs.

A little about me - I’m a 27-year old female from Kansas who studied engineering at Cornell. I currently work in renewable energy and have lived in DC in this house for two years. My relationship with Jesus is very important to me, and I'd love to share that with my roommate and grow my community! I currently attend (pre-covid) Passion City Church, but would love to watch a service at home with my roommate during this time. I enjoy a balance of easy going nights at home and exploring new places in the city. I have really loved the location and space am looking forward to finding a new roommate!

Please let me know if you have any questions or are interested and I’d love to connect! My email address is f.shah.010@gmail.com Thanks! :)
- Friyana

Link to pictures: https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/roo/d/washington-private-room-bath-in-2-bed/7146005434.html