All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Imagine having a roommate...& a friend: Animated CF seeking all CF community (July 1st)

De'Siree Here :)

I’m a 26-year-old Christ-follower who’s looking for a new place with Christ-like community. I attend National Community Church (NCC), co-lead NCC Ballston’s prayer team, serve on the 300 Team (intercession), and I'm currently helping with NCC’s apologetics group called Alpha Online .

My budget is around $650-$850 per month (including utilities), and I’m looking to move in by July 1st. I’m also seeking a place that has excellent WiFi connectivity--it’s especially important these days. And I'm placing a premium on a proximity to the metro/walkability.

I'm an animated introvert who is devoted to loving God and people well. I value clean living, respect, hospitality, community, and stewardship. And I would love to live with other sisters-in-Christ who are more than roommates...who are friends.

If you think we'd be a fun fit, and you have an opening in your place or would like to look for housing together, feel free to email me: desiree.nicole1028@gmail.com.

You can also respond to my post here. I look forward to hearing from you!

Truth & Grace,
Des

Comments

• Hello De'Siree! I am currently in the looking process for somewhere to move in. I have a similar budget range and similar interests! I am not looking to move until August due to my current lease, but would love to chat more if you have any flexibility with August! 
This discussion has been closed.