All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

NW DC Apartment Rental Wanted for ~August

Hi!

We’re Will and Jess and we like cooking, exercising, volunteering and playing board games with church friends. Will is a Navy engineer based in DC until at least fall 2022 and I (Jess) work in healthcare public relations. We attend church in Arlington, both work in DC and primarily bike commute. We’re non-smoking and have no pets. 

We are looking for a clean, safe, Northwest DC apartment in the $1,800 to $2,600 range. Having a dishwasher and a metro stop within a mile are important. 

Having a place to safely store bikes and ideally a parking spot would be helpful. We hope to move in early to mid-August, but would consider the end of July. Please let me know if you know of something we should consider!

Sincerely,

Jess and Will

Comments

• Hi, Wondering if you found a place yet? We have a large 3 bdrm in Columbia Heights. Feel free to email me for more info: tbreuner@gmail.com
  • edited June 2020
    Hi Will and Jess - We are looking to long-term sublet our apartment in August, located in a secure building in Adams Morgan. Rent is in the middle of your price range! Other details: 
    • Two story apartment, townhouse style 
    • One bedroom, two bathrooms
    • Working wood fireplace
    • Tons of natural light and skylight
    • Roof top access
    • Updated kitchen, washer and dryer, dishwasher
    • Hardwood floors throughout 
    • Less than one mile to Dupont and Woodley metro stations
    • Bike storage and additional storage unit in basement
    Please let me know this week if you are interested, as we need to give our current landlord notice on July 1st. You can email me at jsh4ye@gmail.com and maybe we can set up a facetime apartment tour?

Thank you! - Jessica H