All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

3-bedroom Arlington, Virginia Home Seeking Christian Male or Female who loves Nature and Serenity

Hi! Welcome to an amazing tree-lined townhome condo unit (image view is from inside your bedroom) with 2 professional housemates (Christian Male or Christian Female Welcome!). We have a charming living space with lush greenery around us and less than 5 minutes walk to Starbucks, Chipotle, Super Giant, a bunch of restaurants and pubs, and all the amenities we could want in a small-knit neighborhood.

FURNISHED Cozy room ($985 monthly) - with view of our nature ravine - furnished with all the optimal basics, including new Full Size mattress, spacious desk, lamps, book shelf, clothing cabinets & full length mirror.
For now, bring yourself plus your linens (pillow, towels, sheets, comforter) and any decorative accessories to personalize your new Ravine bedroom.

COVID19 Discount - to help you out, since you're having to move during these rough times, I am offering this same rental at a discount for the months of May, June, and July: $850 monthly rent.  We've all been affected, and I want to be of some help to those of you moving. ;-)

COMPLETE PICTURES: 
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/sub/d/arlington-nature-retreat-in-urban/7133096438.html

Renting a Cozy Bedroom with a view of our courtyard furnished with all the optimal basics:
Queen size memory foam mattress bed/frame, long slim white desk & chair, multi-bulb tall lamp and closet.

Bathroom is adjacent to your bedroom door and you can lock your bedroom for privacy if desired. 

For now, bring yourself plus your personal linens (pillow, towels, sheets, comforter) and any decorative accessories to personalize your new Courtyard bedroom.

NEIGHBORHOOD AMENITIES
- Bucolic, park-like setting, beautiful wooded ravine, with dogwood, poplar and azalea
- Super GIANT grocery in Penrose Square, pharmacies, dry cleaners, hair salon, yoga studio, martial arts & boxing studio, workout gym nearby (24 hours)
 - Irish Restaurants & Pubs, Lost Dog Cafe, Bob & Edith's, Rappahannock Coffee, Starbucks, Chipotle, Taqueria Poblano, Sunday Farmer's Market, Rite Aid, CVS, Arlington Cinema & Draft House, and The Salsa Room Night Club

NEARBY LOGISTICS
- ART Bus / Metro Bus local stops
- Pentagon City and Ballston Metro
- Convenient access to I-395
- DCA (airport) 5 minutes away

If you want a sanctuary of your own in a friendly, clean home -- contact me if interested in a FaceTime/Skype or in-person viewing.

Find me @: linkedin.com/in/michelleabboud