All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Available: Master suite bedroom in large SFH!

edited May 2020 in Housing

Hi everyone!

I live with 4 other ladies in a wonderful, HUGE, single family home (5 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom, 3500+ square feet) in the Arlington area, about 10 minutes from DC. The house is really big and we each have our own bedroom and get to enjoy the perks of living in a quiet, non-party house while also having our own space.

The house is located in the Baily's Crossroads area, in a nice neighborhood, and great for living with others to cut costs but also having the space of a big home! It is also close to pretty much any shop you can imagine and the location is super convenient.

The house is located on a quiet cul-de-sac, professionally landscaped, with plenty of free parking. The house has a beautiful and large kitchen, living room, family room, study/office room, dining room, and a beautifully landscaped backyard that’s great for hanging out and having gatherings.

The landlord is also so lovely and easy to work with. The ladies in the house are respectful of each other and hold monthly required roommate meetings as an opportunity to discuss any issues or changes to occur in the house. They are looking for someone who is clean, friendly, assertive about your needs and wants, committed to good communication.

I have lived here for the past 3 years and it has truly been the best. I unfortunately have to move out due to relocating, but this is such a gem of a place!

My room available is the carpeted master suite on the top floor. Double doors lead you into the large bedroom with a full suite bathroom (jacuzzi, his & her vanities, double head shower), and a large walk in closet. There are plenty of windows that let in a lot of sunlight, and high ceilings. One of my favorite parts is that the laundry room is right next to the walk in closet to it makes laundry so easy ;)

The house currently also has a sweet dog, Rio, who will only be there till October. He is super chill, friendly, and mostly sleeps.

The room is available June 1st. Rent for the space is only $910 a month in June and July, after which a new lease will be signed through July 31st, 2022 and the rent will increase nominally to $950. If you need to move out easy, the lease makes it really easy as long as you help to find a replacement. Utilities and yard care are split 5 ways each month, including a quarterly maid service. A security deposit equal to the June rent ($910) is due as well with signing the lease.

This is a really special and spacious room and home, and I hope whoever takes it can enjoy it as much as I did!

Please email me at: almondjoy30@gmail.com if you have any questions, and if you'd like more pictures and a quick video tour as well. You will need one reference ready of someone you have lived with before.

Thank you!
Joy