All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Roommate wanted for 2BR/1B in great NoMa Apt!

edited May 2020 in Housing
Room available in June/July/August in a 753 sqft 2 bedroom/1 bathroom apartment in NoMa!
Rent is $1112 plus utilities, with a one-time-only $75 application fee (no security deposit!). It is available for short term (June-August) and/or longer (August renewal).

The apt is a 5-10min walk to NoMa (New York Ave/Galludet) metro, 1 block from the 90, 92, 80 buses, and easy access to Union Market, Trader Joe’s, Harris Teeter, and a few small neighborhood convenience stores. It is literally across the street from an access point to the Metropolitan Branch Trail, great for running, biking, and walking. There's a washer/dryer inside the apt, and the apt complex (the Gale Eckington) has 24 hour concierge, responsive maintenance requests, (and when not in a pandemic) 2 gyms, 2 pools, a mini-movie theater and game area, and hosts at least 1 event a month for its tenants. The room available is smaller, fits a full bed (as pictured), and rent is reduced as a result.

About me:
I'm a 30yo female who works in foreign affairs, born and raised in the DC area, went to school in Wisconsin and Boston. I'm looking for a preferably female roommate who is friendly, pleasant, clean, and drug/smoke-free. I (normally) work business hours and spend my evenings/weekends usually hanging out with friends, traveling, exploring the city, and bingewatching plenty of good and bad TV. I'd love a roommate that is sociable, easygoing, and does not mind occasional guests or parties -- please email me a little about yourself if interested! 

contact me at: hannah.allen9214@gmail.com