All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Arlington Apartment available for Summer Sublet!

My husband and I are looking to sublease our apt for the summer. It's 750 sq ft apt in Arlington (15 min walk from Clarendon metro and 17 min walk from Courthouse). We have LOVED IT, as it's the first place we lived when we got married. Super convenient and really great area, only takes 5 min to get into DC.

It is available May 20 through August 17. One bedroom one bathroom with great kitchen, and a large living/dining area that could be sectioned off to a second bedroom. We could leave it furnished or unfurnished. We are on the first floor with a bay window and great light + green courtyard, and have laundry in unit. There is an exercise room and an amazing pool available too, if they are allowed to open. 

Rent/utilities comes to around 1750 a month- willing to negotiate the price depending on the situation. 

Let me know if you are interested, and happy to send photos as well. 

Thanks! Contact us at lexi.w.mcmann@gmail.com.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.