All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Bedroom Available 6/1 in Bright DuPont Circle Apartment

Hi all!

I go to Lincoln and am in search for a new female roommate. My roommate, Ariana, and I are losing our third roommate to grad school, so we're hoping to find another female roommate through our networks. Please feel free to read out if interested or share my email, photos, and contact info with your friends. No pets or smoking allowed, unfortunately.

Thanks so much! 
Mary
marycshoemaker@gmail.com

---
Ariana and I live on the top floor of a charming 5-story building, so we get a lot of sunlight. The apartment has three bedrooms, two of which have en-suite bathrooms. Rent for our vacant bedroom is $953 plus electricity, gas, and internet, which come to between $50 and $90 per person per month. The basement of the building contains laundry facilities and bike storage. We'd like a roommate who can move in on 6/1, ideally. Our lease is month-to-month, but Ariana and I plan to stay through at least June 2021 and would like for our new roommate to be willing to commit to the same. The living/dining room, foyer, and kitchen are all furnished, but the bedroom will be unfurnished. Our new roommate will share a bathroom with Ariana, as I must walk through their bedroom to get to the shared bathroom. While it is a quirky bathroom arrangement, the roommates who share the bathroom communicate openly and have made it work for the past four years. The apartment is in DuPont Circle near the embassies. We're a 7 minute walk from DuPont Circle metro and a 15-minute walk from Foggy Bottom metro. These photos show all common spaces, the bedroom that will become available, and the bathroom that our new roommate will share with me. The room faces east and gets beautiful lighting. For scale, the bedroom is 13 x 13 feet with an en suite bathroom!

A little about Ariana and me: we both love farmers markets, cooking good food, and staying relatively active so we can eat as much chocolate and cheese as possible. We're hoping to find a female roommate who is also interested in hanging out once in a while, but we there's no pressure to become best friends. In case you want to confirm our legitimacy, here are our LinkedIn profiles: Mary and Ariana. We hope to conduct video interviews as soon as possible and are happy to talk with anyone. If you are interested in the room, please email us a bit about yourself and let us know when you could talk by video!