All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking 3 CF to Share Affordable 4Bed/2Bath House in Cherrydale, Arlington

I'm a single, 27-year-old teacher who is currently looking for three other Christian ladies to share a 4Bed/2Bath house in a family friendly area in Cherrydale, Arlington. I currently live in an apartment nearby but am looking to live in a community of Christian women who value a clean living space, hospitality, kindness, and Jesus. Rent is negotiable and TBD, but would not exceed $1,000 including utilities per person if split four ways evenly. Ideally, once a firm price is set by the landlords, cost of each room will be split based on sq. footage. The landlords are a sweet couple who attend my church. The lease would be for one year. A little bit about me: I enjoy being actively involved in my local church through leading worship, attending small group, and working with an international ministry. In the fall, I will be very busy at the high school where I teach, since I coach the Mock Trial Team and Debate Team and am a class sponsor. I lived for one year abroad in Guangzhou, China and enjoy traveling internationally when I can. I enjoy a clean living space, coffee, and making time for people. 

House Details:
-Brick rambler totally updated and improved.
-4 bedrooms and 2 full baths.
-Remodeled Kitchen w/ silestone counters, white cabinets & Profile stainless steel appliances
-1 Master and 2 smaller rooms upstairs
-Beautiful finished lower level that includes 12X15 Den, separate bedroom (not part of the Den or Laundry Room),  Bonus/Play area, Extra Living Room & Laundry Rm
-Washer/dryer included
-Driveway and easy off-street parking.
-Deck great for entertaining, open to fenced-in level yard.
-Fireplace
-Hardwood floors
-Location in Waverly Hills neighborhood of Arlington & Steps to Lee Heights shops (with Starbucks, Chipotle, Arrowine Cheese and Wine, Pastries by Randolph, Crisp & Juicy); buses direct to DC, Tysons Corner, and Ballston. House is near Woodrow and 20th Road North, just north of Ballston Metro, and in a cul de sac. Easy access to I-66.
-Available August 1 with the possibility of an earlier move-in date

Please contact me at findingagoodroommate@gmail.com for more details / pictures. Looking forward to talking with you soon!
This discussion has been closed.