All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room open in three-bedroom rowhouse! $1050, plus utilities, CF

I am looking for a third housemate to join our H Street / Capitol Hill row house. The rent is $1050 plus monthly utilities. We hope to find someone who can move-in on June 1. Lease length is flexible. We are looking for a Christian female.

The available room is a 2nd floor corner bedroom featuring its own private balcony. The house has a full shared bath (shared amongst three people) and one half bath. The house also has hardwood floors, open floor plan, full kitchen with appliances, large living and dining rooms, in-unit new W/D, central A/C and heating, private backyard with patio.

Very close to the bustle of H Street businesses, restaurants, and coffeeshops, and within 15-minute walking distance of at least four grocery stores (Giant, Whole Foods, TJ's, Harris Teeter). Walking distance to NoMa Gallaudet Metro.

If you want more details and want to see photos of the space, reach out to me directly via my email veronicaannelark@gmail.com. Thanks and stay healthy!