All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking 1 Single Female Christian Roommate for June Move-in, NE Rowhouse

Seeking a single female roommate to share a rowhouse for a year with a 1 year lease! I am a 34 year single female who is currently working from home through COVID and looking to move by early June into a rowhouse in NE DC. Roommate would have their own large bedroom and share a bathroom with me. Bedroom includes a double closet and great sun with windows. The house is in NE DC right by Chick Fil A off of Maryland Avenue NE. Finished basement, hardwood floors, neutral colors, large kitchen, back deck, exposed brick upstairs/downstairs, washer/dryer, etc, ample storage room. I am looking for a low-maintenance, fun Christian female roommate who is happy to do their own thing but also share meals/conversation. I have a lot of furniture, so ideally am looking for a roommate who has her own bedroom furniture, but is happy to let the rest of the house furniture be primarily mine (leather couch, kitchen table, piano, armchairs, TV, kitchen equipment, etc.). Current tenants are moving out in early May, and the owner is going to do some reno and upgrades in May, so we are looking to fill the lease by early to mid June. Please e-mail me if you are interested. Non-negotiables: no smoking, cats, loud parties. I am an athletic, healthy, active individual who cycles a lot, loves to cook/travel, write, and typically am an early to bed / early to rise kind of person. $3K a month., $1,500 per mo. Utilities would be split as well as water filtration system on faucet.  Pictures are here in Google Folder: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Sn1nirS9Qr6rEF9WXFPaJs6V5cY6o5A9