All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

TWO ROOMS AVAILABLE FOR CFS IN NE DC ROW HOUSE, JUNE 1 & JULY 1 MOVE IN

edited April 2020 in Housing

Two rooms available for CFs in spacious Capitol Hill row home in NE DC near RFK Stadium and off the H street corridor.  The house is in a beautiful and safe neighborhood, within walking distance to the Stadium Armory Metro, no more than a block away from the convenient D6 bus line, and near several grocery stores.  On street parking for cars is available

The first bedroom, available June 1st, is the very spacious master suite which comes with a private bathroom, will easily fit a king or queen size bed, dresser(s), bookshelf(s), and even a couch for a seating area.  Rent for this room is $1200 per month plus utilities.

The second bedroom, available July 1st, is the smallest of the three bedrooms in the house and will fit a twin (recommended) or full bed and dresser.  Rent for this room is $800 per month plus utilities

The main level of the house contains two living room spaces, a full kitchen, and full bath.  The upstairs contains three bedrooms and another full bathroom.  The home comes equipped with internet, TV, dishwasher, washer/dryer, and a security system as well.

You must be ok living with a cat.  I have a very sweet and chill 6-year-old kitty named Pebbles.  

There is also a current tenant who rents the basement apartment, which is separate and private to this tenant, but the washer/dryer is shared with all tenants living in the townhouse.

A little about me: I go to NCC at the Capitol Hill campus and work in public broadcasting.  I like to cook and bake, go to movies and concerts, listen to podcasts, watch a good tv show for a night in, and spend time with my family.

If you are interested or would like to see pictures, please e-mail lauren.douglas90@gmail.com or call/text (703) 624-6230.

This discussion has been closed.