All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CM looking for housing in NOVA Fairfax, Falls Church, Alexandria

Hello! I'm a CM looking to join 2-3 other roommates and currently attend McLean Bible Church. I wouldn't be brinigng much furniture or glassware to move in, just a bed and a couple shelf units. Would be able to join immediately - my email is pkbistro@gmail.com and phone is 949-293-9439.

God bless!

Comments

• Faithful people will always help you.
  • I would love to help you. I go to the Apostolic Pentecostal Church and can help you with accommodation. I am delighted that believers always help each other. I have needed housing several times. Luckily, the people of the temple https://firstchurchlove.com helped me. Now that I am well established, we always meet my acquaintances after the service and have a long talk. I realize that these are very good people. Who are always sincere and do not have any bad intentions. Therefore, I aspire to become like that. And I always want to help people.