All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

$845/month room with private entrance in Trinidad/CapHill!

DC Friends! $845/month room for rent in my house with private entrance to fenced in backyard. Available May 1, but flexible on move in for the right person. My place is beautiful! Right on the edge of Trinidad and CapHill, across from Gallaudet University. 

The house is huge, remodeled and has 5 other tenants, including myself. Two other guys who work in law and graphic design and two other girls - a law student and museum curator. I work for World Vision in the international development space, and I have a dog named Caspian. He is a shepherd mix. A really good boy, but does shed. 

We are within walking distance to H Street (10min), Union Market (10min), NoMa Metro (15min)

Craigslist: https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/roo/d/washington-private-room-for-rent-with/7112431771.html

Please reply to me with a little bit about yourself! 

Many thanks,
Leslie Andrews 

Comments

• Hello Leslie,
    I am definitely interested in speaking with you about the space. I love that there is a private entrance and really love the location. A little about me-I am an esthetician and a teacher. I am a native Washingtonian. I attend National Community Church. I am balanced-love people and love solitude.  I enjoy nature and the creative arts. I love DC because there is so much to explore here. 
  • AmboTazanu! I’m sorry, I forgot to put my email in the post! Please email me at andrews.leslie.m@gmail.com. I’d love to talk more in a space you probably feel more comfortable sharing! :)
  • Hi Leslie. Is the room still available? 

My name is Maira A. I'm a young media professional working for a publicly traded health tech company. These days, as a lot of people, I'm working remotely. Looking to move in by May - will set specific date once I know I have a room, but can move by the first or second week of May. I'd love to connect if this is still available. My email is mairah.alejandra@gmail.com . Here's my LinkedIn profile so you can learn a bit more about me: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mairaalejandra/

Thanks 
  • Please note: this room has been filled 
This discussion has been closed.