All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for 2 CF roommates for lease renewal at the Courthouse Meridian

(i.e. Life in the time of Coronavirus - Roommate Seeking Edition)

I am looking for two new roommates for a 2 bed + Sunroom / 2 bath apartment in the Courthouse Meridian building. Mainly looking for 2 people to sign a new lease starting July 1, 2020 and going through August 2021. It's a great and central location that's hard to beat in the Arlington, VA area. 

I need FIRM commitments to sign a new lease by May 1, 2020. 

2 rooms available: 

1) Sunroom - large windows - very sunny - 9x10 size room - no closet, but there is a clothing rack in the room - shares a bathroom with the large bedroom 

2) Large Bedroom - like big - also sunny - connected to a walk-in closet - and the shared bathroom through the walk in closet. 

The apartment is in the Courthouse Meridian. It is a 5-10 minute walk to the Courthouse Metro (orange and silver lines) and is about a 15-20 minute walk to Whole Foods or Trader Joe's in Clarendon. You'll be right by the Wilson Blvd. corridor that has a bunch of bars and restaurants - and for right now that means a lot of take-out options!

The building has everything! Gym, pool, concierge desk, Amazon Hub, courtyard with grills, free morning coffee and resident events every month. 

Details about me: I'm a staffer on Capitol Hill and in my spare time I'm also the groups director at NCC's Ballston campus (which is also where I attend). I host a small group on Saturday mornings around 10am, and you're always welcome to join! I'm generally quiet and keep to myself on weeknights, but am looking to create an apartment that feels like home with roommates that are friendly and share the house well. 

Money Details:
Sunroom is available now. This room's rent for the rest of this lease (through June 30, 2020) is $820 per month. For the new lease, all the rooms are going up $18 dollars. The new rent will be $838 per month starting July 1, 2020. 

Large Bedroom is available in June. This room's rent for the rest of this lease (through June 30, 2020) is $1020. For the new lease - starting July 1, 2020 - the new rent will be $1038. 

Utilities are all split evenly. They usually run $60 to $90 per person per month, depending on the season. 

Email me if interested in either or both! jocelyn.broman@gmail.com

Craigslist postings with more pictures:

$838 per month Sunroom - available now. https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/…/arlin…/7102230871.html

$1020 per month Large Bedroom - available June 1st 
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/…/arlin…/7110228473.html

Tagged:
This discussion has been closed.