All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Nature Retreat in Urban Arlington $950/month Room Rental (COVID19 Discount Available) - Parking Incl

Hi! Welcome to an amazing tree-lined townhome condo unit (image view is from our front door!) with 2 professional housemates (Christian Male or Christian Female Welcomed!). We have a charming living space with lush greenery around us and less than 5 minutes walk to Starbucks, Chipotle, Super Giant, a bunch of restaurants and pubs, and all the amenities we could want in a small-knit neighborhood.

FURNISHED Cozy room ($950 monthly) - with view of our nature ravine - furnished with all the optimal basics, including new Full Size mattress, spacious desk, lamps, book shelf, clothing cabinets & full length mirror.
For now, bring yourself plus your linens (pillow, towels, sheets, comforter) and any decorative accessories to personalize your new Ravine bedroom.

COVID19 Discount - to help you out, since you're having to move during these rough times, I am offering this same rental at a discount for the months of May, June, and July: $850 monthly rent.  We've all been affected, and I want to be of some help to those of you moving. ;-)

COMPLETE PICTURES: 
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/sub/d/arlington-nature-retreat-in-urban/7108591415.html

1) Terms:
- Parking Reserved and/or Off-Street available and included in Monthly Rate
- 1/3rd Utilities & WiFi Additional (averages around $100 per month)
- One month's security deposit at lease signing
- References / Credit Check if it is requested
- No pets / No Smoking inside house / No Drugs

2) Townhouse Amenities:
- 3-bedroom townhouse, 1.5 bathrooms
- wood floors / porcelain tile throughout
- washer/dryer inside our Unit plus large community laundry room
- central HVAC, garbage disposal
- windows overlooking nature and a ravine; outside back porch deck 
- quiet but friendly neighborhood
- large tree-lined outdoor Swimming Pool
- 2 sets of outdoor Tennis Courts 
- indoor Basketball Courts and Rec Rooms at the nearby community center

3) Neighborhood Amenities:
- Super GIANT grocery in Penrose Square, pharmacies, dry cleaners, hair salon, yoga studio, martial arts & boxing studio, workout gym nearby (24 hours)
- Idido's Social House (Coffee, Beer, Wine), Celtic Restaurant Bar (Irish), Lost Dog Cafe, Pedro & Vinny's, Bob & Edith's, Rappahannock Coffee, Taqueria Poblano's, William & Jeffrey's Tavern, Sunday Farmer's Market, Rite Aid, CVS, Arlington Cinema & Draft House, and The Salsa Room Night Club and Restaurant

4) Nearby Logistics:
- ART Bus / Metro Bus local stops
- Pentagon City and Ballston Metro
- Convenient access to I-395
- DCA (airport) 5 minutes away

Please contact me if interested in a FaceTime/Skype or in-person viewing. Praying for the right roommate looking for the right house fit! I affirm that we will find each other! God Bless You!

Stay Safe & Healthy, 
Mitch

Comments

This discussion has been closed.