All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room Available in Arlington for CF June 1st

I’m looking for a woman to fill my room in a lovely, 5-BR single family home located in a safe, picturesque neighborhood near Ballston. The rent is $824 plus utilities (usually about $50/month).

A new 12-month lease will be starting on July 1st. 2 of the women (and an adorable cat) will be staying in the house, so there will be 3 new women moving in this spring/summer.

The house is great: it has a lovely screened-in side porch, a family room, a living room, and a basement rec room for entertaining. It also has a spacious fenced-in backyard complete with a large patio and a grill. There is ample, free street parking, and the neighborhood is quiet and great for walks. We are close to two grocery stores and several great restaurants.

The house is also about a mile from both the Ballston and East Falls Church metro stops. There is a bus stop one block away with buses that go to East Falls Church, Rosslyn, Ballston, or McPherson Square. The house is right off both I-66 and Lee Highway, and it is less than 20 minutes to Washington, DC.

Send me an email at sarahturgeon01@gmail.com if interested!