All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Roommate Wanted for Deluxe 2BD/2BA Navy Yard Apartment

I'm a Christian female working on Capitol Hill looking for a roommate for a deluxe 2BD/2BA apartment in Navy Yard. The apartment, which is nearly 1300 square feet with a super large balcony, will be available in early July.

The apartment building, which has a rooftop pool, gym, and club room, is adjacent to Nationals Park and within two blocks of the green Metro line.

I keep a busy schedule and typically work late and/or attend Hill events most nights of the week. I'm also often away on the weekends. In my free time, I enjoy photography, cultural events, sports, working out, and spending time with friends.

The rent is approximately $1750 per person (split evenly), which includes all utilities, cable TV, and high-speed internet. On-site parking is also available for an additional fee.

I'm looking for a fully employed professional, graduate student, or Hill intern/fellow who seems like a good fit.

I'm happy to provide more details (including links to the building website, floor plan, and photos), so, if you're interested, please send me a message at elizabethyoder@gmail.com and tell me a little about yourself, and we can take it from there!

Best,
Elizabeth
This discussion has been closed.