All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Female Roommate Wanted for Deluxe 2BD/2BA Navy Yard Apartment

edited April 2020 in Housing
I'm a Christian professional who works on Capitol Hill looking for a roommate for a deluxe 2BD/2BA apartment in Navy Yard. The apartment, which is nearly 1300 square feet with a super large balcony, will be available in early July.

The apartment building, which has a rooftop pool, gym, and club room, is adjacent to Nationals Park and within two blocks of the green Metro line.

I keep a busy schedule and typically work late and/or attend Hill events most nights of the week. I'm also often away on the weekends. In my free time, I enjoy photography, cultural events, sports, working out, and spending time with friends.

The rent is approximately $1750 per person, which includes utilities, cable TV, and high-speed internet. On-site parking is also available for an additional fee. 

I'm happy to provide more details (including links to the building website, floor plan, and photos), so, if you're interested, please send me a message at elizabethyoder@gmail.com and tell me a little about yourself, and we can take it from there!

Best,
Elizabeth