All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CM looking for roommates to split a place together (Fall 2020)

Christian male, 28, searching for brothers-in-Christ to live and fellowship with. Ideally, I would like to split a two-bedroom apartment or perhaps split a three- or four-bedroom home/townhome near DC. I will be attending GWU for grad school and also working in the area, but I'm unable to move until September. I'm trying to set this up earlier so that I can work out the logistics of it all from California.

I'm hoping to set something up to where rent/utilities would cost below or at ~$1250/month. I'd like a place in DC or in the Alexandria/Crystal City area. Though the location is important, what's most important to me is having Christian brothers who fervently seek to live a life pleasing to Him. I envision an apartment/townhome that can be used to host and serve friends, family, coworkers, and the church as a place of fellowship and community. I desire roommates who would push me towards Jesus, and, in turn, desire to be pushed towards Christ also.

I am clean. I don't smoke. I do play guitar, but I always keep my roommates in mind when I make noise or invite friends over. I have a decent amount of furniture for use in communal areas. I enjoy being outdoors, playing board games, grabbing a beer or two, and running, among other things. I'm a Marine Corps veteran, and I love a deep conversation about Jesus, life, and sports!

Hit me up if you're interested, and we can start looking for our new place together!

Comments