All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for Room for Rent in DC

Hi NCC Family. I'm a young professional CF looking for a room for rent in DC. I'm transitioning from Nashville, so ideally I'd like a furnished place, but it doesn't have to be. The plan is to be in DC long term, so I'm hoping to land in a place that feels like home. My budget range is from $600-$900, ideally in NW DC/Alexandria/Arlington. 

If you have a place, or know of someone who does, please let me know. You can reach me at mairah.alejandra@gmail.com and you can also check out my LinkedIn for peace of mind :blush:  https://www.linkedin.com/in/mairaalejandra/ 

Thanks 

Answers

• Hi Mairah! If you're looking for a place in Fairfax, we are looking for a CF to move into our townhouse starting July 1($750/month for a private room, shared bathroom). We're a group of 3 CF's who are involved in our church community, love staying active, and spending time outdoors! I'm happy to send more details and pictures if you're interested. 

Elizabeth
  • Hi Elizabeth. Thanks for reaching out. Fairfax is a bit far out from where I'm looking, but thanks so much. I hope you find the right roommate soon! :blush:
  • Hi Maira!  My name is Lauren Douglas I have a small bedroom in the NE DC row house where I live that is $800 a month and available starting July 1.   It's not NW, but it's still centrally located near RFK stadium/about a mile from Union Station.  I love the neighborhood - a great mix of residential but still very DC.  If you are interested and would like to see pictures let me know.  my e-mail is lauren.douglas90@gmail.com or you can text me at 703-624-6230.
  • edited April 2020
    Hi!
    I am looking to find a roommate for a 2 bed one bath apartment in alexandria.  It is an easy bus/metro commute to DC, close to old town and other places.  It is around $1100 per month and available starting in june.  There is lots of parking, spacious apartment, and great for long-term living.  Please email me at christygurl90@yahoo.com for more info! :)