All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

$838 Sunroom in Courthouse - Avail. April 19!

edited April 2020 in Housing
I know, I know - terrible time to be looking for roommates - BUT - this is a STEAL for Courthouse!

Sunny, Private, Spacious Sunroom in the Courthouse Meridian complex. Floor to ceiling windows and large enough to fit a queen bed and other furniture (see pictures here https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/roo/d/arlington-838-sunroom-in-courthouse/7102230871.html). While there's no closet in the room, other roommates have loaned a clothing rack for the room - your choice if you want to keep using it! You would share a bathroom and a walk-in-closet outside the room with one other roommate.

The apartment is in the Courthouse Meridian. It is a 5-10 minute walk to the Courthouse Metro (orange and silver lines) and is about a 15-20 minute walk to Whole Foods or Trader Joe's in Clarendon. You'll be right by the Wilson Blvd. corridor that has a bunch of bars and restaurants - and for right now that means a lot of take-out options!

The building has everything! (Yes, most of it is on lockdown right now, but it will open again!) Gym, pool, concierge desk, Amazon Hub, courtyard with grills, free morning coffee and resident events every month - they are even doing digital events for residents right now!

Interested? You should be!

So who are we looking for?

Someone who's a CF, friendly, chill, tidy, and willing to stay through the end of the next lease (August 30, 2021). Send a brief description of yourself and your favorite part of social distancing to jocelyn.broman@gmail.com and I'll be in touch!

Details about me: I am one of the roommates you'll be staying with - (there's also going to be some turnaround with the other bedroom in June) I'm a staffer on Capitol Hill and in my spare time I'm also the groups director at NCC's Ballston campus (which is also where I attend). I host a small group on Saturday mornings around 10am to 11:30am, so you're always welcome to join! I'm generally quiet and chill, but am looking to create an apartment that feels like home.

Money Details:
Rent for the rest of this lease (through June 30, 2020) is $820 per month, and we're looking for someone willing to sign a 13 month lease that starts July 1, 2020. That's when the new rent will be $838 per month. Utilities usually run from $60 to $100 per month. (A STEAL I tell you - a STEAL!)

Craigslist Ad: https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/roo/d/arlington-838-sunroom-in-courthouse/7102230871.html

Comments

This discussion has been closed.