All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking Male Rooommate for Updated Capitol Hill Condo - $1175

AVAILABLE MAY 1ST

The unit has been recently refurbished and occupies the third floor of a Capitol Hill row house. It is 2 bed / 2 bath, and the renter would have their own bathroom. Unit has its own washer and dryer, as well as a fully-equipped kitchen, dining room, and living room. There is also a rear patio, which makes a great place for entertaining and enjoying the spring, summer, and fall weather. Common areas are already furnished, so the renter would only have to furnish their bedroom.

The unit is located 2-3 blocks from Barracks Row, Eastern Market, and Pennsylvania Ave restaurants and has easy access to the Capitol South and Eastern Market metro stations.

Rent is $1175, utilities not included, which run from $75-$110 depending on the month and usage.

A little about myself: I am male, 28 years old, and work for the government. I am pretty laid back and enjoy reading, streaming the newest show, and being outside. I have people over from time to time but am always considerate of my roommate and neighbors regarding time and noise. I don’t smoke or do drugs and would expect the same of you.

If interested, drop me a note through the Craigslist link about yourself and your availability to see the place.