All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking female roommate for CapHill house, $1200/month

Hi! 

We're looking for a female to join our Capitol Hill rowhouse May 1. The house is located just next to Lincoln Park only 10 minutes from Eastern Market metro. You would have the master bedroom which has plenty of space and lots of windows (great for working at home :) as well as a private bathroom. The house itself is well updated with a large kitchen, modern bathrooms, a back porch, central AC, and a washer/dryer in the basement. We also have a garage which is rarely used but is available for parking!

My roommate and I are both in our mid-20s. I'm from NOVA and currently work in international development. I love to travel and be outdoors or home watching SEC football in the fall! She's from NY and is a certified personal trainer. When home, she's always busy cooking up something delicious. When we're home, we have a great time together hanging in the kitchen, hosting brunch or game nights or just hanging out. We've also both recently started attending the same church out in Arlington. We're looking for someone who not only loves the space but is looking to have a great experience with roommates as well! 

Feel free to reach out via email at ecsmith523@gmail.com!