All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

6 Mo. Lease Available: Furnished Bedroom in Gorgeous Apartment near Union Station, Move-In ASAP

edited March 2020 in Housing

Hello! 

My name is Kandace and I am looking for a Christian Female roommate to sublet the second bedroom (den converted to a bedroom) in a wonderful apartment in Senate Square Towers. The room is already furnished. 

My previous roommate is a journalist who has been promoted/relocated working on the road, so we are subletting her space and furniture. You will be sharing the apartment with just me, and you would have your own bathroom. I'm looking for someone who can move in by May 1!

The rent is $1,235 + utilities (an awesome deal, the exact floor plan online would be a little over $1,500 for the room but my former roommate was able to get it for far below market price because she found it on this forum two years ago!) 

Apartment Information:

• Rent: $1,235/mo + utilities

• Includes a spacious bedroom with a queen bed and dresser, great closet space 

• Guest bathroom right next to the room (this would be completely your space)

• In-unit washer and dryer, stainless steel appliances, spacious kitchen and living area

• Private outdoor patio

• Building includes a 24-hour gym (right next door to our apartment), home theater, trash shoot, beautiful rooftop pool, community garden, parking garage, dry cleaning service and many other great amenities

• No pets or smoking

• Closest Metro: Union Station (about a 5-min walk)

• 1-mile from the Capitol and National Mall

• Giant is across the street, Whole Foods is 4 blocks away, and Trader Joe’s is about 10-minute walk

About Me:

I am a 30 year old female and I work for a non-profit. I am mostly introverted and like having my own quiet space at home, but I also enjoy having an active social life and meeting new people. I am looking for someone who is clean, considerate and respectful. I am also looking for someone who values the Christian faith. I currently attend Passion City Church DC and love it!

Please contact me if you are interested at kandace.mcelroy@gmail.com!

A couple pictures of the common area: