All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CM looking for Room/Bath

Hello all!

I'm a CM looking for a bedroom/bath as close to the city as possible. I'm flexible location-wise if it's a decent and affordable place. I'm open to renting from families or singles, any gender. :) I've been in the DC area for awhile now and my current roommate is getting married so I'll need a new setup!

Let me know if you're looking to add someone. jamesabyad@gmail.com

- James Abyad

Comments

• There is an opening in an 4-bedroom house in Washington DC NW, Columbia Heights area. Other 3 roommates are all men, young adults, full time professionals.

It’s a good-sized room, private closet space, the bathroom is shared.

The house is a traditional DC row house, two floors. The first floor consists of a large dining room, a large living room, the kitchen, and a storage area. There is also a deck in the back of the first floor. The second floor consists of three bedrooms, one bathroom, with another room in the basement. The house is fully furnished.

- Rent is $875

- Utilities (gas, electric, trash, water, Verizon Fios) are around $120/month (This is about the max. It is usually much less than this several months out of the year.)

- No pets

- Security deposit is 1 month’s rent

- At move in you would have to pay the first month’s rent, and the security deposit of 1 month’s rent.

- Room is available starting April 15TH (if you move on this date, your move in cost would be half a month’s rent, plus 1 month’s rent as your security deposit).

Contact immediately if interested! Contact Andres for more information and photos. andrecollado21@gmail.com

Note: I attend NCC, Lincoln Theater campus.