All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room for rent in SPACIOUS 2 bed 1 bath apartment, christian females only, in alexandria $1100/month!

Hello!

I am getting married at the end of May, and I need another Christian female to take my place on the lease along with my current roommate, another Christian female.  If I wasn't getting married, I would definitely keep living here!  The apartment is very unique in the fact that it is VERY spacious.  Lots of room in the living areas, kitchen, dining room, and there are three closets available besides the closets in the bedrooms!  The apartment has access to a bus that stops right at the front of the complex, which can take you to the metro, Old Town, Pentagon City Mall, etc.  There is also ample parking at a low cost.  The apartment is on the top level with a balcony.  My roommate has much of the apartment already furnished, but there is still plenty of room if you want to bring in your own furniture.  We pay approximately $1100 per month for everything, that is rent, parking, all utilities, and trash.  It is hard to find an apartment this nice and spacious at that cost!  Room is available after May 24.

About my roommate: she is clean, quiet, works a 9-5 job, and goes to Mclean Bible Church.  She is also a lot of fun, easy to talk to, and easy to live with.

Please contact me if you are interested in the apartment :)

This discussion has been closed.