All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

ISO CF for shared (economical! - $820/mo) room on the Hill near Union Station, H St and the Capitol

Posting for a friend...I can pass on contact info if interested! - Emily (860-772-7184) 

Hi friends, 

I'm getting married in March and looking for someone to fill my spot in a shared room in a Capitol Hill rowhouse in April or May. It's been a wonderful home the past two-and-a half years! The house is shared with three women in their 20s who go to CHBC (including a harp musician and a book-lover). 

Room: Shared room, lots of light and a large balcony (bonus - if you are looking for a loft bed, new twin mattress, and cute desk, they are yours for the taking)
Rent: $820 per month plus utilities (range $60 - $90)
Lease: Lease is until the end of August
Location: 5-7 minute walk to Union Station, Giant, and the CHBC church. 

Picture below. Preferred move-in date would be April 1, but have some flexibility if you are looking to move in a little earlier or later. Let me know if you have any questions about the house or would like to take a look!

This discussion has been closed.