All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartment Available

Recently renovated and furnished 1 bedroom / 1 bath basement apartment available immediately. Rent is $1300/month and includes all utilities (gas, electricity, water, and WiFi). We are looking for a short-term renter who plans to stay no more than 6 months (i.e., interns, PA students, etc.).

About the apartment:
- 1 full bedroom w/ full bath
- Private entrance through the back of house
- Fully stocked kitchen w/ cooking items, utensils, etc.
- Washer/dryer in unit
- Living room furnished w/ couch, coffee table, table, and chairs
- Bedroom furnished w/ queen-sized bed and dresser
- Separate AC/Heat units in living room and bedroom
**Note: It is a basement unit, so if you are really tall (i.e., taller than 6'), this may not be the apartment for you.

Additional Info:
- No pets
- No smoking

About us:
My wife and I have lived in DC for 6 years and have rented out our condo on Capitol Hill to Hill interns, med students, short-term renters for the past 4 years. We recently bought and renovated this house. You will have very little interaction with us (unless you would prefer to have more). We do have a two 4 year old Australian Shepherd dogs, whom you may encounter in the backyard from time-to-time.

To check out the unit text 205-527-9062 
or email docoutoumanos@gmail.com

This discussion has been closed.