All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Private Room With Office/Storage space one minute from Stadium-Armory Metro (Capitol Hill) $1045

Private room/shared bathroom with 1 roommate - comes with home office or storage room. $1045 + Utilities that run about 100/month. Looking for female roommate to join between March 1 - April 1. Move in date is flexible.

Location: Row house 1 minute walk from Stadium-Armory metro (Orange/blue/silver). About a 10 minute walk to Lincoln Park and 15 minutes from Eastern Market

House: Row house with 2 bedrooms + office/storage room. The basement is home to one roommate that has her own kitchen etc. that uses the main entry and we share laundry with. You get all the perks of a full row home but only will live with 1 roommate (Me).

I'm in my mid twenties and work in Arlington.

The house has a nice kitchen, large living room and dining area. If you have living room furniture it is more than welcomed!

Room: Sunny large room with one huge closet and another small one.

Laundry in house

Private room

Shared Bathroom

Office/Storage room

Back porch

Hard wood floors throughout

2 shared hall closets for additional storage

Maintenance staff can be requested from management company at any time

Please private message me with any questions and time to come check it out!