All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CM roommate for 2 bed/1 bath apartment in Kalorama Late March or Early April

My name is Ryan Ward. My roommate is getting married so I have a room opening up in a 2 bedroom/1 bathroom apartment in Kalorama. Rent (including all utilities) is $1575/month and the lease is month to month. The common area of the apartment is fully furnished so the only thing you will need to furnish is your own bedroom.

The apartment is in a great location in Kalorama at 2100 Connecticut Ave NW. It is half a mile from the DuPont metro and is close to a number of bar/dining areas in DuPont, Adams Morgan, and U Street. There is a rooftop area with a nice view and a grill. Even though it is close to a lot of great area, noise has never been an issue in my area if you are worried about that.

Ι am a super chill guy working at a consulting company here in DC. I am easy going and don't have an issue getting along with all kinds of people. Send me an email at ryan.ward43@yahoo.com if you want to chat about the place or see more pictures.

Thanks!