All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CM for S. Arlington Condo - $950/month

edited March 2020 in Housing

Looking for a CM roommate to fill the second room in a 2 bedroom condo in S. Arlington. The condo is clean and updated and furnished (with the exception of the second bedroom).

A little about me, I am 31, active in my church, volunteer with YoungLife, golf, play pick up basketball, and have an active social life. I am usually around the house 2-3 nights a week. I am looking forward to the Nats season (albeit delayed...). I already have a plan for transportation to and from games so if you like baseball, you should join! 

I would love a roommate who values friendship, is clean, and is easy going.  My vision for the house is to have a welcoming, fun place where people can come and feel known. I would love to host some sort of monthly dinner, bourbon night, ect. It would be awesome if I had a roommate who would be interested in cultivating a unique community and using our space as the avenue.

The condo is located in the Commons of Arlington community near the corner of Columbia Pike and Walter Reed. Community has a pool and work out facilities. Easy access to DC, walk to restaurants, running trails, bus stop, and the farmers market! 

Rent is $950/month and utilities have generally been $110. Room will be available mid-April/early May.

If you are interested please feel free to reach out. I am happy to send along pictures of the house and the community if you are interested! Thank you and God bless.

Nate

nathanielherndon@gmail.com