All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Roommate Needed in Rosslyn/Courthouse $533/month

edited February 2020 in Housing
Hi,

I am moving abroad in March, so my room will be available. It is a shared bedroom for $533/month which includes utilities. The lease is month to month. Wifi is an extra $20. The young woman who you would share the room with recently moved to DC from California. She is 24, loves to cook, and studied sociology in school. The other roommate who has her own room is 27 and is currently finishing her thesis for her graduate degree. They are both Christian women who enjoy netflix and late night chats. 

The apartment is full of huge windows, and it is on the 7th floor so we have a great view.The majority of the apartment is furnished. You would have your own closet in the hallway. There is also a small plastic set of drawers that I will leave in the closet. I bought my bed from the previous owner for $150, but I'd take $125 for it.

The apartment is in the Fort Myer neighborhood which is walking distance to Courthouse metro and Rosslyn metro, and there are buses to the metro available on weekdays. Parking is available if you have a car. If you have any more question, or are interested in the room, please reach out to me at bethany.fleming@eagles.cui.edu and tell me a little bit about yourself. Hope to hear from you soon :)

(The available bed is the blue one.)

This discussion has been closed.