All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Navy Yard Apartment Available starting March 1st - $1440/month

I'm moving for a job and I'm looking for someone to take over the rest of my lease in my awesome Navy Yard Apartment!

The apartment: 1 bedroom + den, each with their own bathroom. Building has an awesome rooftop with a pool, a great gym, 24hr concierge service, etc. It's a 5 minute walk to Whole Foods, 20 Minute walk to Harris Teeter, 15-20 minute walk to House Office Buildings and 30ish minutes to the Senate. The lease goes through the beginning of December with the option to re-sign. 

Your potential roommate: Andrea is an awesome, respectful roommate. She works normal hours at a think tank. She's quiet and super chill. She enjoys cooking in the evenings and winding down with some Great British Bake Off or a podcast. 

You: Chill and quiet Christian female. No crazy partiers please. Most of the furniture in the living room is mine, so if you have furniture, it'll fit great! I'm willing to sell some of my furniture as well. 

Please email me (abegailcave@gmail.com) for pictures or to set up a time to see the place and to meet Andrea.